QR Code Link to This Post
CDL Class A Regional OTR Truck Drivers Wanted!
Dependable, consistent flat rate pay PLUS earn a $0.60/mile BONUS!
At V&S Midwest Carriers, our simple, straightforward pay package doesn"t have to be solved like a puzzle! Our drivers rely on V&S for stability and great pay. That"s why we offer the dependability of a flat rate with the opportunity to earn $0.60/mile for all miles over 2,400/week. We"re committed to providing a workplace where drivers want to be, and because of that our turnover rates are among the lowest in the area. Join our team of satisfied truck drivers now and make this job change your last.
We Value Our Truck Driving Professionals
- We value their efforts, and we value them as people. They know this because of feedback we provide and the compensation they receive.
- We support their work by providing the newest equipment and latest technology.
- Our managers know everyone by name and work proactively to make sure our drivers" trips are easy and efficient.
- We provide extensive safety training and perform regular maintenance on our fleet, which has an average semi truck age of 2.5 years.Fewer breakdowns = more miles driven = higher pay.
Flat Rate Pay Program with Mileage Bonus
- Earn a tenure-based flat rate for the first 2,400 miles/week
- Pay ranges from $925 to over $1,500/week depending on industry experience PLUS Mileage Bonus
- For miles exceeding 2,400/week, earn a $0.60/mile bonus!
Class A CDL Truck Driver Benefits
- We are a family owned and operated company with the benefits and rewards of a large corporation.
- Experience health, dental, and vision insurance and 401(k) programs that support you today and into the future.
- We provide paid vacation, holidays, bereavement, and an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Earn tuition reimbursement.
- Reset at home weekly and experience what it"s like to have a balanced career and home life.
- Our company is family owned and was started by a truck driver. We understand your needs, and we make your satisfaction and success a priority.
Class A CDL Truck Driver Requirements
- Must have a valid Class A CDL.
- Two years of driver training or experience.
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last year.
- No more than 3 moving violations in the prior three years.
- No more than 3 jobs in the past twelve months.
- Truck driving: 2 years (Required)
Click here to Apply Online