make / manufacturer: Arctic Cat model name / number: Crossfire 600 size / dimensions: 136”x2”
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking to sell my 2006 Arctic Cat Crossfire 600. Sled is in good shape, and runs perfect. Sled Currently has ~9500 miles on it. There is a long list of maintenance items/parts replaced on sled since I bought it two years ago.
- Primary clutch completely rebuilt last year by Goodwin Performance. Installed thunder racing products ABC kit this year
- Secondary cleaned and inspected by Goodwin Performance, and billet belt deflection adjuster installed.
- All Diamond Drive bearings and seals replaced this year, and brake side bearings replaced.
- 2" Challenger track installed this year. While the skid was out rear shocks were rebuilt by Goodwin Performance, and all idler wheel bearings replaced. BDX front wheel kit, and Ice scratchers installed, along with new hyfax
- Complete exhaust replaced this year.
- Top end done (pistons, rings, gaskets, cylinders honed), and powervalves cleaned this year. Only has 500 miles since rebuild.
-WRP gauge lifter installed when 2011 limited hood installed. Sled also has vented side panels
- All tie rods replaced at end of last season.
Have receipts for proof of service work. 2 spare belts, windshield bag, trailer able cover, hand guards, and fox float pump included. Also, if interested have all parts to convert sled to 2009-2011 rear tunnel, tail light, and bumper. Looking to get $2000obo.
I do not need help selling.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers