This fantastic neighborhood and home gives you and your family to have a new home. Here are 5 reasons why this could be a great home for you:
QR Code Link to This Post
1. Four plus bedrooms with a wonderful floor plan that includes a split sleeping arrangement with master bedroom that has its own wing.
2. Wonderful .72 acre property that backs up to conservancy is flat and useful space-one of the best lots in Hawk's Run subdivision
3. Soaring 10 foot ceilings on the main floor and high ceilings in the completely finished basement give this home a grand feel. This ranch home is really practical as well.
4. If you need storage, this place has it. The garage attic is floored and shelved and there is a custom shed on the property along with a cedar-lined closet in the basement office.
5. This home is served by Trevor-Wilmot school. It also has hardwood flooring, a mud room, large laundry room, potential for 6 rooms as bedrooms, a double-sided natural gas fireplace, an outdoor fire pit, a great kitchen with high cabinets, and has not had pets or smoking in it.