American Motors brand new, reproduction. 1967-69 AMC Clutch Z Bar Ball Stud - Short Length. For Javelin, AMX, Rebel, American, SC/Rambler, Rogue, Ambassador and Marlin. This ball stud attaches to the outer strut rod bracket (see last photo for location). The ball stud pivot was reverse engineered from an original, NOS part and verified against a quality used ball stud. This is a very limited run, so get them while they are available.
Made in the USA. Blue printed, designed, manufactured and machined in the USA.
- Ball stud was machined on a CNC, so each one is very accurate with regards to dimensions
- Flat was cut on threads to accurately fit the D hole on the strut rod bracket
- Includes correct style jam nut and lock washer.
- Measures approximately 1-5/8" end to end
- Each ball stud has been zinc plated for extra corrosion protection. Not the "do it yourself" in the garage zinc or something you spray out of a can. These were done at an industrial plating company.
- Original AMC Part Number was 3173485, Group 5.168-3
Designed to fit the following vehicles:
1967-69 American, Rebel, Marlin, Ambassador (V8)
1968-69 Javelin and AMX
1968 Rebel and Ambassador (Left Hand Drive 232 Engine, Except Heavy Duty)
1969 Rebel and Ambassador (232 Straight 6 Engine)
1967-68 Rebel and Ambassador (Heavy Duty 232 Straight 6 Engine)
1968 Rebel and Ambassador (Export with Left Hand Drive 232 Straight 6 Engine)
1967-68 Rebel (Right Hand Drive with 232 Straight 6 and standard transmission)
$20 plus shipping. I accept cash (on pickup), personal checks, money orders, and friends/family paypal.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers