1969 and up AMC American Motors Hurst T-10 4 Speed Transmission Shifter Rods with Plates Setup - Brand New Reproduction.
This setup was reverse engineered from original, NOS parts and high quality, used parts. It is designed for the original factory installed Hurst shifter that came with your car when new. If your rods are worn or missing, this is the setup for you. Blue printed, designed,assembled and welded in the USA. Linkage plates are laser cut for consistency. The rods, linkage plates and trunnion were zinc coated for protection and were finished at an industrial plating company.
The following parts are included in this setup:
- Rods --- 1st/2nd, 3rd/4th, and reverse
- Inner and Outer Linkage Plates for 1st/2nd and 3rd/4th
- Reverse Linkage plate with the extra hole for the 70 and up reverse lockout rod (see note 1 below)
- Trunnion block and two jam nuts for the reverse rod. The trunnion was made on a CNC for consistency.
- Qty 3 Plastic Bushing made out of the original nylon material.
- Hardware kit: 6 hairpins, 3 spring washers, and 3 thin stainless steel washers
Here are some of the vehicles this will fit:
1968-74 Javelin and AMX (see note 2 below)
1969 Hurst SC/Rambler (see note 1 below)
1969 Rebel (see note 1 below)
1970 Rebel and Rebel Machine
1970-74 Gremlin, Hornet and Matador with 4 speed (see note 2 below)
Note 1: The reverse linkage plate has the extra hole for the reverse lockout rod. This was standard on 1970 model year and continued through 1974 model year. It will also work on 1969 model years, but is technically not correct due to the extra hole.
Note 2: The inner and outer linkage plates for 1971-74 cars are slightly different shape and size. And the holes are offset to the center line. The plates in this setup will work on your car, but are technically not correct. This is a note for the purist, concours restorers out there.
$325 plus shipping. Message me your address and I will figure out the best shipping option.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers