compensation: $14.00 to $15.12 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Kelly Services is looking for Production Associates for our top pharmaceutical client in Round Lake, IL. Temp-to-hire position! Great opportunity for Overtime Pay!
• Working to move to 12-hour shifts by May 2019
12-hour shifts will be Days: 5:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. @ $14.00 per hour; Nights: 5:00 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. @ $15.12
per hour. First week will be 60 hours (20 hours Overtime) and 2nd week will be 24 hours. You are able to
pick up extra shifts the 2nd week, overtime will be paid after you complete 40 hours the 2nd week.
• Work 2 days, off 2 days, work 3 days, Off 2 days, work 2 days, off 3 days. – same rotation for both shifts.
The Production Associate is responsible for product inspection, packaging, labeling and department cleaning. May also be required to train as a backup Supply Handler, moving production carts, operating lift equipment, and collecting documentation.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Manufacturing/warehouse experience preferred.
• Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English.
• Basic math skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
• Good communication, documentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
• Visual acuity of 20/30 Near Vision with or without corrective vision required.
• Lift up to 30 pounds.
• Push/pull up to 30 pounds to move loaded, wheeled carts with assistance from another worker.
• Frequent sitting, walking, standing, bending and squatting.
• Frequent reaching between waist and shoulder level.? Occasional reaching up and out.
• Repetitive grasping and movement of hands and fingers.
Clean room/sterile work environment. Work in 60o to 75oF environment and in 5oC (~40oF) cooler.